Gain new skills, strengthen your resume and achieve your career goals. Rutgers Division of Continuing Studies is dedicated to providing you with the necessary skills to succeed in your dream career.
The Center for Continuing Professional Development specializes in training programs for those looking to learn a new skill, change careers or advance in their current career.
- Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance
- Rutgers Bootcamps
- New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development Programs
The Center for Government Services allows the general public to enroll in the following courses:
Rutgers Center for Innovation Education provides continuing education for innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Customer Experience Certificate
- Big Data Certificate Program
- Design Thinking Certificate Program
- User Experience (UX) Design
For all continuing education opportunities, visit lifelonglearning.rutgers.edu